vendredi 26 septembre 2014

Ken Masters -ReHyped- for Win MUGEN & 1.0+

Everytime I work on this style of edit I'm completely out. Thinking thinking and thinking... and still thinking. In fact it's the same way for every project I put my head in, but this ReHyped mugen shit is really brain-consuming.
So this is the end of a shotokan edit trilogy. Everytime I'm working on a mugen thing, I'm telling myself it's the last I will do. I'm 33y/o, 2 childs, work and family life are taking 98% of my free time, I really don't know what will be next.


Master Ken by Ex-Inferis is the source. The author added some original moves. I just had to continue his work. MVC styled gameplay based on my ToSix project. And a bunch of new specials and hypers based on :
Infinite's Gouken, Jun's Ogre, Oscar12345 & 119way's Shingo, Mgmurrow's ShinGouki,
Kong's Thanos, Hannibal/Kal-Elvis's Superman, Cngsoft's Victor...
+ Some new (franken)sprites and animations.

Check readme.txt for a full command list.

UPDATED 14.09.27 : (Thanks to Ghost Killer on MFG)
- Cobra Beam misses most characters at close range
The arm itself should be able to hit the opponent, pushing them into the beam. FIXED
- ShinRyaku, Suicide Punch, Infinity Gauntlet and Shoto Spider hypers dont have any blue hitboxes on startup unlike all the other hypers. FIXED
- When landing these chaining combos
the third hit (C.HP) isn't able to hit most characters mid-screen and even in the corner FIXED
- Hyaki Goujin (Falling Kick)'s sprites need a bit of editing around the shoulders  FIXED
- All projectiles (except Hyper AirHadooken's) have no blue hitboxes and thus can't be hit by other projectiles. FIXED

UPDATED 14.09.30 : (Thanks to Amidweiz on MFG)
- The Franken Punch doesn't take any super bar FIXED

 

PREVIEW :
youtube.com/watch?v=6qLFiMg9Bc8

DOWNLOAD 
5 When MVC Ruled the World!: Ken Masters -ReHyped- for Win MUGEN & 1.0+ Everytime I work on this style of edit I'm completely out. Thinking thinking and thinking... and still thinking. In fact it's the sa...

2 commentaires:

< >